We are now looking for Educators to join us
Are you passionate about working with children and want to work from home?
Have you thought about becoming a Family Day Care Educator?
You can be your own boss, have flexibility to fit in with your own family, achieve a work life balance all whilst earning an income with ongoing support from our Service.
Requirements for Family Day Care Educators
To become a Family Day Care Educator, the following must be met:
- A minimum of Certificate III in Education and Care or enrolled and actively working towards this qualification.
- First Aid Certificate – HLTAID004 (This includes Anaphylaxis and Asthma training).
- Working with Children Check (WWC).
- National Police Clearance for Educator and every resident 18+ in the home.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- To provide a safe and secure child care service in their own home environment.
- Suitable equipment and resources to operate.
- Any local Government requirements.
- Appropriate child car restraints (if applicable)
- Child Protection course and other online training, including Food Preparation/Nutrition and Safe Sleeping.
- Medical clearance (if required).
- To comply with the National Regulations and Law.
- To follow and implement Koolanga Family Day Care Service Policies and Procedures.